And then they went crawling out...
One positive: MLewis may finally get pulled from the starting lineup. Hasn't he given up a coverage touchdown in 4 or 5 of the six games? Outside of filling in if Trot ever goes down, I hope he rides the bench.
A personal negative: I waited too long to sell my jersey on ebay, and now it's worth about as much as TO's. Maybe I've got a bit more pride in having avoided the "homer loserness" of picking a TO jersey up, but Lurk at least got 3 nice Stone beers for his TO jersey. I probably couldn't even swing a Budweiser for that thing.
Game notables: The refs were horrible (both ways), the Aikman/Stockton coverage was better than w/ Buck, imo, the Fox coverage is horrible (replays late or no where to be found), AR running on 3-4?, Baskett is far better than McMullen but he's got a ways to go for studness, and what has Harbough been doing these last two seasons with special teams (the punt coverage is the only decent ST we have now), Reggie Brown had a nice game, ex-division coaches can all outcoach Andy, and I'm sick of hearing people call this a let down game when the Saints were 4-1 (not 1-4).
No comments:
Post a Comment