June 9, 2004

Yet One More Example


I read these comments from Larry Brown early this morning but the blog was experiencing technical difficulties, so I didn't post them. Angelo reminded me of them on the way to work, though and I couldn't help but agree with him that this is yet one more reason why we should disdain Larry Brown. Referring to Kobe after his incredible performance at the end of last night's game, he said, "After what that kid's been through all this year, more power to him because he's a great, great, young man and the way he conducts himself on the court and the way he plays the game makes me feel kind of good I'm part of it." He's proud of it? Proud of being a part of it by LOSING to the "great young man"? Are you kidding me? Typical LB lip service.

No comments: