Flyers Fall to Lightning in Game 5
As storm clouds rolled into the Delaware Valley the Tampa Bay Lightning rolled over the Flyers in the crucial game 5 of the Conference Finals. As they stormed out to a three zip lead, it seemed as if for every goal they scored, real lightning would strike nearby. I was amazed! I thought how are they doing that? It's a conspiracy, they've even got god in on it!
Anyway former Flyer Rusty Fedotanko still has something to prove and scored the all important first goal. Followed by a pair of goals from Brad Richard. Just as I was about to flip channels and give up on the Flyers they pulled out a pair of goals (Handzus and Sharp)to at least make the rest of the game interesting, but ultimately the Bulin Wall stood tall and an empty netter at the end made the final score 4-2.
Game 6 is on Thursday night at 7:30, back home in Wacko center. We can only hope that the Orange Crush comes through in a big way and force a game 7. FOXSports Recap
No comments:
Post a Comment