May 20, 2004

Clarke's Challenge to Gagne: "Are You a Good Player, or a Great One?"


I was listening to 610 on my way back home to visit my mom who just had surgery this evening before the game. Howard was doing his usual thing, and in between callers, he mentioned Clarke's challenge to Gagne this afternoon, "Are you a good player, or a great one?" While this is yet to be determined, Simone stepped up and hammered home the game winner tonight in OT. I don't know about you all, but it was like I was in 7th grade all over again, just waiting for Dale Hunter to zip one past Hextall. But tonight was the Flyers night as they battled back to beat Tampa Bay 5-4. A great effort by all (led by the hockey's biggest Mickey Mouse collector Keith Primeau) forces the climatic game seven, so buckle up boys. Have faith, this team can do it. more .

No comments: