Slower Around Here Because...
The Phillies won last year and there is less to gripe about and the blog title is outdated? Nah. The show with the Eagles is getting old? Nah. The Sixers aren't worth talking about? Well, they aren't, but that's not the reason, they've never been big on wwew. And it's too early to talk Flyers seriously? Nah, that's not why.
Nah, the reason it's slower around here is cause Ron doesn't get enough talk going about the #1 "sport" with "athletes" who are just underappreciated!
While I don't share the same passion as the author of that link, I get his point. It is an interesting accomplishment, but I doubt that will kickstart wwew into greater relevance. As much as I enjoy putting a race on here or there for my sons to oogle over on TV, it's still a pretty irrelevant "sport."
No comments:
Post a Comment