MacCulloch Announces Retirement
Another Sixers' center down in flames from the team that specializes in it as Todd MacCulloch announced his retirement today due to foot neuropathy. I liked MacCulloch alot. He made 98% of the gimme shots he took but what I enjoyed the most was he never expressed any emotion doing his job. Never whined about a foul call and never jumped around after a dunk. He could have just sent Shaq's crap into the 10th row but he acted like it was no big thing. And last year I thought he did a great job doing the color commentary on the radio offering really nice insider insight and occasionally cracking a great out of the blue joke. And it looks as if he'll continue doing that job with the team.
In other Sixers' news, this guy from the Sporting News is impressed with Jim O'brien and looks for the Sixers to have a good year.
No comments:
Post a Comment