Big Dadddy Respectfully Applauds The Bullies
Earlier in the week, BDB challenged Boo to a night out watching the Flyers-Senators rematch last night. Thinking this Flyers team would not pick up the slack and return some punishment for Havlat's cheap shot swing at Mark Recchi, BDB wrote:
Ok, Boo... if anyone on the Flyers has large enough testicles to go after Havlat... and make something of it, then I will recant some of my boredom hockey comments. However, chances are nothing significant will happen, and my stance will remain constant.BDB actually watched about 30-40% of the game and enjoyed the ending. I didn't get the feeling Havlat truly paid for what he did; but, certainly the Flyers made a statement and set the NHL record for penalty minutes in a single game. Adding that to a 5-3 whooping of the Senators was all I needed to retract my statement above and boost my opinion of today's NHL hockey (to a tad less boring).
No comments:
Post a Comment