Dallass sucks
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the town
loyal Birds fans watched another Dallass beatdown.
The Cowboys were dressed, but they did not care,
their focus was gone, it just was not there.
Though Eagles hopes were totally dead,
visions of playoffs were still in their heads.
So with Vick in the pocket, and Reid in his cap,
the Eagles crushed the Cowboys. But it didn't mean crap.
Celek took a screen and ran like a flash,
but the cheers were muted; hopes had been dashed.
Apologists will tout, "Philly played well with their season in tatters!"
But the fans do not care—it's the Super Bowl that matters.
-
In the postgame press conference, Reid went straight to his work,
spinning like a top and playing the fans for jerks.
And laying his finger aside of his nose,
He acted like the Eagles didn't fail, and his team didn't blow!
He sat in his seat, and to his 7 and 8 team he gave praise,
I wouldn't be shocked if Laurie gave him a raise.
Then I heard him exclaim, between his coughs and his hacks,
"We're not making the playoffs, but I'll still be back!"
Suckers.
loyal Birds fans watched another Dallass beatdown.
The Cowboys were dressed, but they did not care,
their focus was gone, it just was not there.
Though Eagles hopes were totally dead,
visions of playoffs were still in their heads.
So with Vick in the pocket, and Reid in his cap,
the Eagles crushed the Cowboys. But it didn't mean crap.
Celek took a screen and ran like a flash,
but the cheers were muted; hopes had been dashed.
Apologists will tout, "Philly played well with their season in tatters!"
But the fans do not care—it's the Super Bowl that matters.
-
In the postgame press conference, Reid went straight to his work,
spinning like a top and playing the fans for jerks.
And laying his finger aside of his nose,
He acted like the Eagles didn't fail, and his team didn't blow!
He sat in his seat, and to his 7 and 8 team he gave praise,
I wouldn't be shocked if Laurie gave him a raise.
Then I heard him exclaim, between his coughs and his hacks,
"We're not making the playoffs, but I'll still be back!"
Suckers.
Other notes:
- Jets suck.
No comments:
Post a Comment