Dallass sucks
The defense gets all the credit for this great victory except for Quentin Mikell. (I hate stupid players more than bad players.) But in "crunch-time" everytime I thought, "Here's where the defense is going to blow it." someone stepped up and made a play or Dallass screwed up, most of all Mr. 22.2 QB rating. His final terrible interception that Dawkins picked would have been picked by Lito if it was accurate instead of high and behind TO. AJ Feeley-esque. The defense also stuffed the run all day. Imagine if the offense wasn't so awful, this game would have been a laugher and the Eagles would be half decent this season and going to the playoffs.
As it was, McNabb and the offense did do just enough to win and 1 of McNabb's 2 great plays was the 3rd and 6 throw to Celik down the seam that was right on the money with everything on the line. If you were wondering, his other play of note was his 20+ yard scramble that led to the Eagles TD. I recorded a list of terrible McNabb plays but as a Christmas present to him I won't post them since McNabb and the Eagles won.
I will post how much the refs sucked however.
No call on blatant, obvious, everyone could see it using the helmet as a weapon hit.
No 5 yard facemask call on Ware tackling Westbrook.
Bogus holding call on Jamal Jackson.
Jones spikes ball, no delay of game.
Running into the kicker, no call.
Flozell Adams spikes the ball, no delay of game.
Dallass sucks more than and refs though.
Other notes:
- When will the league figure out that Roy Williams does that horse collar tackle on purpose? When is the NFL going to start suspending him?
- Along with McNabb, Akers is done, but Eagles should have gone for it instead of the kick KNOWING how bad Akers has been from that distance all year. Another example of Andy Reid being a clueless moron.
- And how about Reid calling timeout to look at Quentin Mikell's moronic fumble, then after that still throwing out the challenge flag wasting a challenge and another timeout?
- Aikman called a great game but he missed "He's fallen and he Canti get up."
- Pass rush was weak until the end when it mattered. Where did that come from?
- What's it going to take for a fumble to bounce to the Eagles?
- I hope someone lost their fantasy game because Westbrook downed himself at the one.
- Fox robot now has a name - Cleatus. My entry of "I hate the Fox Robot" didn't win.
No comments:
Post a Comment