Congratulations to the winner
UPDATE: I messed up bigtime. Apparently when I ran the Scenario Generator tool Yahoo wasn't done updating everyone's points and the results I got were inaccurate. So TJMC can "keep hope alive" because if Louisville and North Carolina are the finalists and North Carolina wins, he wins. Any other outcome and Netstrodamus wins.
According to Yahoo's nifty little Scenario Generator tool Netstrodamus has wrapped up willweeverwin's Tournament Pool, redeeming himself after last year's performance with a very un-Philadelphia-like worst to first turnaround. He can partially thank some big time Arizona choking and an atrocious traveling call for his victory. Seriously, how can the refs make that call? Anyway, it doesn't matter who makes the finals or who wins it all, no one else can earn enough points. The last four spots are also locked up going to GoodGrief, The Control Group, BigDaddyB, and the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists. The remaining games however will determine the standings for 2nd to 6th place.
No comments:
Post a Comment