Flyers Wrap Up Road Trip With Another Tie
In a rarely televised public tv game, the Flyers played to a 1-1 tie against the Sabres. Big Daddy B excitedly turned on the tv just after the two goals were scored and was bored after about 2 minutes and 37 seconds. Thankful that he didn't watch the scoreless rest of the game, BDB was mildly excited when he found that Esche posted the highest save percentage by a Flyer goalie in the last several games: 19/20. However, the Flyers continue to post lots of shots (45) with few goals.
Meanwhile, in Phoenix, the old Bouche put up his fourth consecutive shutout for the Coyotes, and at 265 straight minutes of shutout hockey is closing in on the all-time record of 309, set by Bill Durnan in 1949.
BDB is gonna crawl back into his Eagles hole at least until February, as this hockey thing is just a snoozer. I might even start my own site, willhockeyeverbeexcitingagain.blogspot.com. I'll be sure to invite everyone here if I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment